The Rice Family

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Something Different

This morning on my ride into work I witnessed something very different. I have to admit I really enjoy my commute to and from work. I get to think about a lot of things. I get to organize things in my head. I get to talk to God. I get to listen to worship music. I get see out at everything besides my home walls. BUT this morning I saw something very different. There is alot of construction workers doing construction at the HIGH FIVE area. For those of you whom are not familiar with Dallas, it is a huge interchange of two major high ways- they have been doing construction for quite a while now. Anyways- the workers to my right were in one huge circle (looked kind of like a morning huddle or meeting) and they were all doing stretching exercises. It was so neat to see. They were getting themselves prepared for the hard work they were about to encounter for the day. I wished I had a picture to show because writing about it doesn't do it justice. I bet the workers have really enjoyed doing that. I will have to continue to watch and see if they do this every morning?????

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I thought you were going to say they were huddling to pray....

Amber said...

That would have even got me more if they would have been doing that. Maybe that will be this week.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I need to see a new blog some time soon Ms. Amber.

Brooke said...

Girl, you need to update... :O)