Okay Now- avoid looking at the filthy back door glass- that is what you get when you have dogs. I can clean it and one second later it looks like that. My baby boy had to go and get poked and prauded on this morning. We headed to Medical City Hospital this morning to go and get bloodwork taking on him. They are testing him for Celiac Disease which is a glutin intolerance which is a flour and wheat intolerance. I am just praying and hoping that everything is just fine. I'm feeling very positive about it. He did so good this morning. The nurse was amazing with him. She got it the first time and he didn't even realize what she had done until she was pulling the needle out. She was great! I told her how wonderful she was. Our lives are pretty uneventful lately. I have been working, coming home and doing the routine duties around the house. I started back to the gym this week since I have had Beau. You would think that I would have been back sooner, oh well, the fact is that I'm back! Right? I feel like I have so much more energy when I go and workout. I go in the mornings while Jeff is home to watch Beau.Our lights are up on our house, but they keep blowing a fuse so Jeff is having to work on them. I started cleaning house this week so this weekend I can put up the tree and decorations. Beau is doing great with his reflux. He hardly spits up and a lot more playful. He still likes to sleep quite a bit, but I get a lot done so no complaints. I'm really starting to enjoy playing with him. He is so active and he acts like he wants to start "thinking" about crawling. He scoots around the den floor. I really have to watch him because I have caught him several times almost bang his head on the fireplace. That would not be good. Like I said - not much going on around here. I like that for a change. Enough for today!!!
6 comments:
That is the sweetest little picture of two of the Duke boys. Beau and Roscoe.....
I never reliazed how far the "Duke" thing went until Roscoe! That is to cute!!! I will be praying that Beau's test come back negative. I am glad to hear his reflux is better. Before you know it you won't even remember this time in your life.
Can cousin Lukey and Daddy come over and play tonight?
Cute pic. of Beau Bo! He is getting so big!
I'm glad Beau is feeling so much better! What a blessing!
Cute pic!
Jenny
Update???
Post a Comment