Well we have had a wonderful week. Beau is crawling, offically. It takes him a little while to get from point A to point B, but he has the crawling thing down. He did a little scoot type crawl for about a week and just last night he figured out how to pick up his leg and use it! Isn't it amazing how they are so smart and how they just one day start doing stuff! It just amazes me.
So we took Beau in this morning, bright and early, for his follow-up check on his ears. STILL ear infection in one ear (the right one). So the doctor thinks it might be allergy related since he does have some skin issues and respitory raddling going on for so long. The solution is we are going through one more round of antibiotic for another ten days. He will also be on clarinex for allergies. He will be checked again in two weeks and if the ears are not any better we will be doing tubes!! YUK! I'm not even going there.
Beau is such a happy baby these days. He just talks and babbles all of the time. All he cares about is playing. He seems to have calmed down with wanting to eat so much. Today he weighed in at 20lbs. and 10oz. I couldn't believe it. He is a BIG boy. Maybe this means he will end up being our little linebacker for the LONGHORNS!! I'm dreaming big, Heather.....................
I am working out some details about my job- but will let you know how that ends up. I am having a very minor female surgery on Friday morning. I had to get blood work drawn today for that. I will be so glad when I don't have to see another doctor again until my yearly!!! Jeff has been a huge help since day #1. I have the best husband ever! He completely takes over and gets everything done when help is needed. It has gotten to the point I don't even say anything. He just does it. I think he is the little mother around the house. That is all I got for today.
Hook em' Horns!! Go Vince! (I hope he becomes a Texan, but I don't think that will happen)
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm going to pray Beau Bo can forego surgery and these antibiotics will clear up the existing ear infection. I cannot believe he's up to 20 lbs. now. Luke's only 26 lbs. Guess both of them will be little haus's. They may be playing highschool football against each other one day. What a dilemma we'd have--which side to sit on. So glad to hear that you are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. See, I told you the day would come. Only when you're in the muck and mire of it all it doesn't seem like it.
He still does funky things with his head, but I mentioned it to the doctor yesterday when we went and he was NOT concerned at all. He said babies sometimes will do strange things and as long as he is not passing out or going limp than it is okay. So I'm not going to worry about it!! Thanks for asking.
We seriously need an update! :)
WOULD YOU UPDATE THIS BLOG!!!
If this blog doesn't get updated, I'm going to have to put you in time out. And I mean it!
Please, Please, Please update this blog!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment