The Rice Family

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


I HOPE THAT VALENTINES BROUGHT JOY IN YOUR LIFE TODAY!

Beau is getting his tubes put in tomorrow! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Even though his attitude has been so wonderful the past several days, I just don't want any more ear infections. I know that tubes is not the cure all- but it will at least let the drainage drain properly in his little ears.

Saturday I had four friends over that I grew up with from church and school. We had not been all together since 1996! Can you believe it? After we graduated high school everyone went in all different directions. All of us live within 45 mins from each other but had not attempted to get together until now. All five of us came together over at my house Saturday for lunch and talk. Also- the girls that had children brought them over and our kiddos played. We just had a grand ole' time!!!

Not much more to blog about. Pretty boring life right now. Maybe more interesting in the blogs to come!!!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

We will pray for Beau Bo's surgery tomorrow.
P.S. Your hair looks good Amba'
Happy V-day to ya'll.

Amber said...

Girl-

My hair was so dirty so I didn't have time to wash it so I just stuck it back! But then by the end of the day Saturday I had a splitting headache from it being pulled back. Won't do that agian!!
But thanks for the comment!

Jenny said...

How did the procedure go?

Amber said...

The procedure went WONDERFUL! He did great. He has been so good. He did not cry once. The anethesologist said that most babies wake up from the anesthesia very fussy- BUT Beau was an Angel. The entire procedure took only 10 minutes. It was no big deal. Thanks for asking.