The Rice Family

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Crazy Busy


I have been crazy busy the past week. Obviously- since I haven't blogged. Well- I have been trying to stay afloat with household duties, errands, and playgroup! Beau and I are a part of a playgroup in our neighborhood and so we gather weekly with the group. It is an awesome time for the moms to talk and the kiddos to play together. Also- we had playgroup mother's night out this week. We just all went and ate and had a blast. The women in the group are just so nice. Then I have decided to join MOPS!! I think this will be really fun. I will probably not be as active with the neighborhood playgroup when I start MOPS. Just can't do it all!!!

My uncle got married last night. It was really special and my cousins from Oklahoma came in town. It was so much fun seeing and hanging out with them. I'm so tired. We didn't get home until 1am. I'm never out that late. It will take me all weekend to get that sleep caught back up.

I had been having some stomach issues, but I'm feeling so much better. Thanks for the prayers of those whom knew about it.

I have so many things to do today so I better get going. Just thought that I would do a little bit of updating!!!! Talk at cha real soon.

6 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Oh my goodness, Beau is just too cute. He is really looking like a toddler now and not a baby any more.

I am glad you are feeling better. Did you get any answers? It is no fun to be in pain. I have to see a G.I. Dr. in a couple of weeks, but the current diagnosis, is an inflammed abdominal wall. I'm not sure I agree with it.

Have a great week, enjoy the playtime!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I have the cutest nephew in the whole wide world. He's so animated and loves to give kisses to Auntie on the lips too...

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Almost forgot...the boys got rhythm too. He loves to dance. It's so cute to watch. Rock on Beau.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

you know what I see a little bit of resemblance between Luke and Beau it's between the eyes nose and mouth. I just realized that.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

When you plan on updating your blog?

Anonymous said...

KILL THIS BLOG NOW! IT'S DONE!