
I know, I know- I have not done very well updating this thing. Well- we MAY be entering the 2's a little early. Beau has been a little TOOT lately. He just FREAKS OUT when he doesn't get his way lately. So guess what- I'm completely ignoring it and walking off. He then will calm down and come to me and say "Mama", "Juice"? I have decided to give him attention ONLY when he is acting right. It has been so hard to not give in and just give him what he is screaming about at the time. Oh Well- I knew this phase would come but it just kind of sneaks up on you. I know for sure after these two days with him- I could not stay home all day long with him. My nerves would be completely shot!!!! Thank goodness I get the best of both worlds- work and home....
We leave real soon for our trip to Mexico. We are so excited. I will post pictures once I get back of the beautiful scenery. Jeff and I are way overdue for a vacation! It has been three years.
I have been working more this month BUT it has not been as big of a deal as I thought. I do miss my Wednesday's off, though. You should see my laundry. It is horrible BUT I'm spending all day today getting caught up.
Not much more going on! We are pretty boring lately.....
Oh my car- it had a little over $6000 worth of damage. I'm sad about that BUT for a rent car- they gave me a BRAND SPANKIN' NEW MaMa Van! AWESOME! I can not believe I'm actually driving a mama van BUT I love it!!!! Jeff keeps telling me not to get any ideas. I think I could really get used to it. It is so easy with Beau........ That's all for now!
2 comments:
Welcome to almost 2 yrs old Beau I'm sure you have many little things up your sleeve to do. Wink.
I updated my blog today.
Post a Comment