Day 8 has been a little difficult as far as my eating habits. The exercising is going great. I went to the gym yesterday AND today after work. I am SO sore! I love being this sore, though. My eating could improve a little. It is not horrible, but I did sneak in a little brownie last night and a bowl of ice cream tonight. AND NO- it was not fat free ice cream. For some reason- I have been so hungry now that I have been exercising like a crazy women. I am physically feeling great and have a ton of energy. My treat everyday after I workout is to sit in the sauna for 15 mins. I love just sitting in that hot room sweating. I come out just soaked with sweat and I LOVE IT!! It feels so good to get all those impurities cleaned out of my system. I probably go through at least 4 bottles of water while I'm at workout. Mentally, I feel that this has really helped.
Update on swim lessons- He is awesome little fish. He is a little hesitate to jump straight into the pool but can swim everywhere as long as I'm around. He can go to the bottom of the pool and grab the ring and come up. He is a pro!!! The lessons have been soooo worth it. I'm ready to not have them every single night BUT we only have two more times!! Jeff is going to come and see him Friday, which is his final lesson. I'm so proud of him.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Go Beau, can you teach your cuzzin Luke how to swim???
I'm so glad to see you're becoming a more regular blogger poster.
I'm beginning to think that you and maybe one other person actually reads my blog??
I read you blog every day. I have to keep up with my favorite cuzin` families. Make sure that you take some pics of Beau at swimming. J-
PS....Keep up the great work with the shape up. I think that I need to do the same thing.
flemingfamilycircus.blogspot.com
Thanks Jami- I put your page on my blog so other people can link to it as well!! I'm glad you told me your blogspot page address. Hope ya'll are doing great!!
Post a Comment