




Beau and I met our cousin's, Keira, Chloe and Wendy at Planet Pizza. Beau really like all of the rides except the big ship. He had fun playing with Keira and Chloe along with Chloe's friend she brought, Addie!!
I had the dreaded yearly appointment yesterday and I'm officially depressed. I have gained 10lbs in ONE YEAR!! I have worked out harder this year than I have ever worked out. I know I'm not doing as much as I should, but last year I wasn't exercising at all. Anyways- the starvation diet begins. I told Jeff I guess I can't put anything in my mouth. Needless to say- I will be heading to the gym and walking the neighborhood on a daily basis. I have got to get this 10lbs off of me. I just can't imagine keeping this weight gain up....I will be as big around as this house if I keep gaining 10lbs every year. That can really add up......I have got to get a handle on it NOW!!! I know I just need to MOVE! It is all about the exercise. I don't think 3x/week is cutting it. I'm going to have to step it up a notch.....Okay- I'm done motivating myself. The only thing that keeps me going is that my clothes are still fitting. So it's not like I have gone up in size?? Which is strange to me??
There is a whole lot that I have not blogged about that is pretty exciting stuff. I wished I had pictures to show but I don't. Beau started school- well a Mother's Day Out program at a church near our house. He absolutely loves it. He just found out that Cuzin' Luke will be starting with him next week. That was great news. I'm so mad at myself for not getting "first day of school" pictures of Beau. He has a little backpack, lunch box, and nap mat that he has to take everyday. He looks so grown up with his little backpack. I will have to make sure and get a picture this week of him going off to school. His teachers write out a progress report everyday and he has gotten EXCELLENT everyday so far. I'm so proud of him. They tell me he is so well behaved and easy going. Praise the Lord!
Also- I got tickets to the Def Leppard concert about two weeks ago and went with a few of my friends in my neighborhood. We had so much fun. My mom couldn't believe that I was going to a Def Leppard concert, BUT hey- it's my era of music. Stynx and Foreigner opened up for them. I enjoyed Foreigner the best. Def Leppard was good but they waited until the end to do all the good songs. I hadn't been to a concert for 15 years and that was Garth Brooks. Isn't that hard to believe. I like concerts- I'm not sure why I don't go to more??
Well- I should be ALL caught up now- I will try and be better about updating this more often.....
3 comments:
Love the pic's, looks like Beau Bo had a blast on the rides. We'll have to go there w/ya'll. I know Lukey would love it too. Maybe he could coax Beau to get on the ship....Don't get depressed on the weight thing girlie. It's all about portions, I'm convinced of that. Just eat less quantity, but eat more often. It'll keep your metabolism going and you won't be starving...And by the say it's STYX not STYNX dork.
I mean by the way...(who's the dork now)
Amber, if your clothes are still fitting, maybe the weight gain is just muscle! Muscle weighs more than fat, you know. I see my doc on Oct. 11 and I'm really sweating it. I am SO hungry lately and can't seem to deny myself anything. But I vow to MOVE more and like Heather said, to limit my portion sizes. But with cooler weather coming, I just want to eat, eat, eat. :(
Post a Comment