All I have to say is "What a Day"!!!! I'm exhausted and Beau slept for nearly 3 hours when we got home.....We are all worn out! Hope you enjoy the pics. These are just a few of the 190 snapshots that I took today....
Yes- Heather took that picture. I thought she did a good job, too. Except you can see my roots!! I have a hair appointment Thursday, Yeah. I'm very due for the hair to be done........
I am married to a wonderful man and we have two children, our son Beau (4 years old) and our daughter, Brighton (newborn). We really enjoy going to our local high school football games; cheering on the Longhorns, and watching Sunday afternoon NFL!! My world would not be the same without our precious family that we have been so blessed with.
4 comments:
Great pictures! That one of you and Beau is fantastic. Looks professional! Did Heather take it?
Yes- Heather took that picture. I thought she did a good job, too. Except you can see my roots!! I have a hair appointment Thursday, Yeah. I'm very due for the hair to be done........
Great pics, I'm blogging you to my site today. after all it is Fleming Snapshot Saturday. Tootles-J
I love the pic of you and Beau too. I would have to say that is one of my best shots w/my new camera.
Post a Comment